- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- pass the Trevi Fountain each day as you come and go
- comfortable rooms
- roof-garden restaurant
- breakfast room is cramped
- this area can be very noisy due to foot traffic around the Trevi Fountain
Check Rates from our Partners
Location, location, location—this delightful place is tucked away down one of Old Rome's quaintest alleys near the Trevi Fountain. The smallish rooms are bright and clean, and a few of the larger rooms have antique furniture and wooden ceilings with massive beams. You can eat marvelous pasta at the arborlike roof-garden restaurant as you peer at the city below.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Staying in Rome for 5 nights, family of 5. Read more