- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Mimmo Siviglia Review
Eighty-year-old Mimmo Siviglia is shirtmaking at its apex. The epitome of an old-world master tailor, he has been one of Rome's best-kept secrets for more than 50 years. To achieve a perfectly smooth look, Siviglia knows he has to cut the pattern just right, accounting for the person's shoulder to ensure there are no wrinkles around the collarbone. If you know your fine cloth, you'll enjoy discussing the merits of high-end fabrics such as Alumo, Albini, or Riva. Dress-shirt aficionados will be impressed by his attention to each customer and precise dedication to each order. Once his daughter has your size in the computer, future orders can be shipped anywhere in the world.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more