- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Casa del Cinema
Casa del Cinema Review
Dedicated to the art of the silver screen, Casa del Cinema is Rome's most modern projection house and film library. This oasis for film buffs has multiple screening rooms, a caffè, and a resource center with DVD library and laptops for private viewings. They shows many new and retro films, and often showcases the original language films from the fall's Venice Film Festival and Roma Cinema Fest (www.romacinemafest.it). Like its indoor counterpart, the outdoor projection screen shows both new and vintage movies, sometimes in original languages, though only in the warm months.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Staying in Rome for 5 nights, family of 5. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more