- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Casa del Cinema
Casa del Cinema Review
Dedicated to the art of the silver screen, Casa del Cinema is Rome's most modern projection house and film library. This oasis for film buffs has multiple screening rooms, a caffè, and a resource center with DVD library and laptops for private viewings. They shows many new and retro films, and often showcases the original language films from the fall's Venice Film Festival and Roma Cinema Fest (www.romacinemafest.it). Like its indoor counterpart, the outdoor projection screen shows both new and vintage movies, sometimes in original languages, though only in the warm months.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more