- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tati al 28
Tati al 28 Review
This offshoot of the 'Gusto Empire focuses specifically on what can be dubbed Italian brasserie fare: basics, including pizza, with an emphasis on northern Italian fare that leans as heavily on French influence as it does on the rest of the Italian peninsula's tradition. The space is a soaring modern spot, like the rest of the 'Gusto siblings, though here there is a concentration on the interplay between black and white, light and dark, with a vibe of urban smart. A sardine appetizer with fried zucchini is a sophisticated Italian version of fish-and-chips. The zuppa di pesce (fish stew) is as packed with flavor as one would hope, and an interesting collection of other northern Italian staple dishes are prettily presented and live up to the visuals with great taste all around. Service can be a bit slow, but hey, the waiters are serious about their bella figura—meaning they look good, so important in Rome.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
Will the Eurail Global Pass the only pass I need to travel in Europe. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more