- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- the opportunity to see Rome "like an insider"
- beds have Simmons mattresses and fluffy comforters
- no TVs
- some bathrooms are shared
- only accepts Visa or MasterCard to hold bookings (though you can actually pay with an AmEx)
Check Rates from our Partners
Daphne Veneto Review
Inspired by Baroque artist Gianlorenzo Bernini's exquisite Apollo and Daphne sculpture at the Borghese Gallery, this is an "urban B&B" run by people who love Rome and will do their best to make sure you love it, too. Elegantly designed rooms have comfortable beds, fresh fruit and pastries come with your coffee each morning, and the staff will help you plan your days, book tours, recommend restaurants, and organize your transportation. A cell phone is even provided during your stay (though you have to pay for the calls). If rooms here are booked, inquire about their sister hotel, Daphne Trevi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more