- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- the opportunity to see Rome "like an insider"
- beds have Simmons mattresses and fluffy comforters
- no TVs
- some bathrooms are shared
- only accepts Visa or MasterCard to hold bookings (though you can actually pay with an AmEx)
Check Rates from our Partners
Daphne Veneto Review
Inspired by Baroque artist Gianlorenzo Bernini's exquisite Apollo and Daphne sculpture at the Borghese Gallery, this is an "urban B&B" run by people who love Rome and will do their best to make sure you love it, too. Elegantly designed rooms have comfortable beds, fresh fruit and pastries come with your coffee each morning, and the staff will help you plan your days, book tours, recommend restaurants, and organize your transportation. A cell phone is even provided during your stay (though you have to pay for the calls). If rooms here are booked, inquire about their sister hotel, Daphne Trevi.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We drove to the Hotel Bonconte in Urbino - another hotel not easy to find. Read more
Just returned from a fabulous 2 1/2 weeks in Le Marche, ending with 4 days in Rome.
We arrived at Fiumicino at about 2pm. We didn't want to go into Rome - just rent a car and head north. The first nigh Read more
My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon departing NYC May 26th and coming back around June 11th (dates flexible). We are looking to relax, not rush, wander old streets, sit outside and ea Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more