- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Il Simposio di Costantini
Il Simposio di Costantini Review
At the most upscale wine bar in town, decorated with wrought-iron vines, wood paneling, and velvet, you come for the wine, but return for the food. Everything here is appropriately raffinato (refined): marinated and smoked fish, composed salads, top-quality salami and other cured meats and pâtés. There are plenty of dishes with classic Roman leanings, like the artichoke dish prepared three ways. Main courses favor carnivores, as roast lamb, a fillet with foie gras, or game (like pigeon, in season) complement the vast offering of top-notch red wines. The restaurant boasts 80 assorted cheeses to savor with your dessert wine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Staying in Rome for 5 nights, family of 5. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more