- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Il Simposio di Costantini
Il Simposio di Costantini Review
At the most upscale wine bar in town, decorated with wrought-iron vines, wood paneling, and velvet, you come for the wine, but return for the food. Everything here is appropriately raffinato (refined): marinated and smoked fish, composed salads, top-quality salami and other cured meats and pâtés. There are plenty of dishes with classic Roman leanings, like the artichoke dish prepared three ways. Main courses favor carnivores, as roast lamb, a fillet with foie gras, or game (like pigeon, in season) complement the vast offering of top-notch red wines. The restaurant boasts 80 assorted cheeses to savor with your dessert wine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more