- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Arte Italiana Review
Religious souvenir shops line the avenue leading to St. Peter's Basilica and at this one, whether you're looking for a unique First Holy Communion gift, rosary bracelets, or Byzantine icons, you will find something meaningful to bestow on your parish back home. The multilingual staff will help you find what you are looking for and mean to be helpful, even if they can seem pushy. The store stocks a wide variety of detailed crèche statuettes, alabaster sculptures, tapestries, saints medals, and crucifixes handmade in Italy. The pieces aren't cheap, but they are of the highest quality and make great mementos to personalize your Vatican experience.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more