- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
La Feltrinelli Review
As Rome's biggest bookseller, La Feltrinelli's main attraction is the Piazza Colonna flagship store. Ensconced in the elegant 19th-century Galleria Alberto Sordi, this mega-bookstore fills three floors with books, music, postcards, holiday items, and small gifts. A great place to explore Italian-style book shopping, there are 12 branches peppered throughout the city. The Torre Argentina shop also has a ticketing office for music and cultural events and a caffè tucked upstairs with refreshing snacks and good coffee. The Repubblica branch carries a large section of titles in many languages as well as a well-stocked foreign film selection.
- Address: Piazza Colonna 31/35, Corso, Rome, 00187 | Map It
- Phone: 06/69755001
- Website: www.lafeltrinelli.it
- Metro Barberini–Fontana di Trevi.
- Location: Spagna
- Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 84/86, Repubblica, Rome, 00185, 06/4827878
- Largo Torre Argentina, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, 00186, 06/68663001
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more