- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
It dubs itself a California-style restaurant and bar, although the California rolls have tuna and carrot in them and they've added mint leaves to the Caesar salad. But the truth is, once you look at Duke's menu after a stretch of Italian-only bingeing, you may actually want it all. Perhaps a nice, juicy beef fillet, and the finishing touch of the warm apple pie served with gelato. The decor is Malibu–beach house–minimalist. The outdoor patio in the back is consummately SoCal chic. And up front, opening out onto the street, all the beautiful people from the neighborhood (read: plenty of unnatural blondes) are huddled around the bar, sipping frozen cocktails, the whir of blenders and music blaring in the background.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Staying in Rome for 5 nights, family of 5. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more