Nightlife & the Arts in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in Flaminio
Auditorium Parco della Musica
Designed by famous architect Renzo Piano, this is the place to...
Galleria Nazionale di Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
With new renovations, a strong permanent collection and invigorating...
Finally open, Zahid Hadid's award-winning MAXXI is Rome's latest...
This is the venue for contemporary dance companies, visiting...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $92 & up -- Italy: Luxe Hotel Sale in Summer, 50% Off Accor Hotels
- $1799 & up -- Italy 3-City, 9-Night Trip w/Air, Car & Train Europe Express
- $629 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic CruisesOnly
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train — $1,699 Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 — $499 Norwegian Cruise Line