Nightlife & the Arts in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in Repubblica
A chic champagne bar named after the original Italian paparazzo...
Corps de Ballet, Teatro dell'Opera
Performing throughout the year at the Belle Epoque opera house...
Palazzo delle Esposizioni
Since its 2007 reopening, the Palazzo delle Esposizioni has been...
The Space Cinema Moderno
Perhaps the most "American" of all Rome's theaters (hint: great...
Recently Rome has come into the spotlight for opera aficianados...
Trimani Il Winebar
Perhaps Rome's best-stocked enoteca/wine shop, the never-ending...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today