Nightlife & the Arts in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Rome Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-D E-G H-K L-M N-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bar del Fico
The once-modest Bar del Fico, where locals revelled in cocktails...
|Cafes||Navona and Campo|
Recently renovated, Big Mama is a Roman institution of live music...
The British School at Rome
The hallowed halls of the British School at Rome host special...
The latest entry in the new hybrid bar/restaurant field, where...
"There's no place like home" seems to be the motto of Rome's...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||Monti|
Casa del Cinema
Dedicated to the art of the silver screen, Casa del Cinema is...
A chic champagne bar named after the original Italian paparazzo...
This small and romantic jazz club has live sessions nightly...
|Music Clubs||Navona and Campo|
Chiostro del Bramante
A charming former cloister and art venue/cultural center, the...
Everyone who is anyone has shot or been filmed at Cinecittà...
Corps de Ballet, Teatro dell'Opera
Performing throughout the year at the Belle Epoque opera house...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe