Nightlife & the Arts in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Rome Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-D E-G H-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ai Tre Scalini
This rustic hangout—think wooden walls and counters—in Monti...
The small Cinema Alcazar in Trastevere is known for its more...
The black-and-white checkered floors of Alexanderplatz, Rome's...
|Music Clubs||The Vatican|
Antica Birreria Peroni
For beer lovers, the art nouveau–style halls of Antica Birreria...
Piazza di Spagna's most celebrated wine bar literaly corners...
Antico Caffè della Pace
It doesn't get any more Rome than this: a cappuccino or cocktail...
|Cafes||Navona and Campo|
At Rome's most fashionable (and flashy) nightclub, the lust for...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's