Nightlife & the Arts in Rome
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Rome Nightlife & the Arts
|A B-D E-G H-K L-M N-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ai Tre Scalini
This rustic hangout—think wooden walls and counters—in Monti...
The small Cinema Alcazar in Trastevere is known for its more...
The black-and-white checkered floors of Alexanderplatz, Rome's...
|Music Clubs||The Vatican|
The research and artist residency for winners of the Rome Prize...
Antica Birreria Peroni
For beer lovers, the art nouveau–style halls of Antica Birreria...
Piazza di Spagna's most celebrated wine bar literaly corners...
Antico Caffè della Pace
It doesn't get any more Rome than this: a cappuccino or cocktail...
|Cafes||Navona and Campo|
The wood-panel walls and fireplace provide a cozy mood at Artù...
Auditorium Parco della Musica
Designed by famous architect Renzo Piano, this is the place to...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe