- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting to Navona and Campo
In the heart of the centro storico (historical center), this neighborhood is an easy walk across the river from the Vatican or Trastevere and a half-hour amble from the Spanish Steps neighborhood. Bussing it from Termini or the Vatican, take the No. 40 Express or the No. 64 and get off at Largo Torre Argentina, a 10-minute stroll to either Campo de’ Fiori or Piazza Navona. Another option is the electric No. 116—tiny enough for narrow streets—that winds its way from Via Veneto past the Spanish Steps to Campo de' Fiori.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's