Via Emilia 22/24, Rome, Latium, 00187, Italy
This cozy hotel in a converted townhouse near Via Veneto is widely popular among American travelers thanks to its American-style breakfast and helpful staff. The rooms are basic, comfortable, and tasteful (although single rooms are almost windowless), but the real charm of the hotel lies in its bar, terrace, and lounges, which are adorned with stylish wallpaper and inviting loveseats. Nightly in-house movies are also quite popular. Tourists with cars will appreciate the hotel's small parking lot.
- big American breakfast with eggs, pancakes, and sausage
- spacious rooms with balconies
- friendly staff
- the building's exterior doesn't compare to its interior
- located on a street with some "gentlemen's clubs"
- rooms are in need of restyling
Rate Includes: Breakfast
BACK TO TOP