Rome Hotels: Best Business Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Best Business Hotels
If Rome's semi-stodgy hotel scene has an It-Girl, it's this place, . . .
Grand Hotel de la Minerve
Once one of Rome's landmark fixtures, this 17th-century palazzo. . .
Radisson SAS Es
Imagine your guest room was at a big-city modern art museum and. . .
Though it's outside the city center, distance has its advantages—i. . .
|$$$$||Beyond the City Center|
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
Set in a refurbished 1902 Victorian palace, the Hotel Sofitel—which. . .
Browse All Rome Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2324 & up -- Italy by Rail: 8-Nt. Multi-City Trip w/Air Great Value Vacations
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $2108 & up -- Italy: 6-Nt. 3-City Escape w/Breakfast & Air — $2,108 Sceptre Tours
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $1399 & up -- Taste of Italy: 6-Night Escape w/Air & Taxes — $1,399 go-today