All Rome Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
|A B-C D E-H I-L M N-R S-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Named for its street known for high-end boutiques, antique shops, . . .
Here you can find about all you could ask for in a Roman hotel:. . .
Living the American dream in Italy is exactly what one Los Angeles. . .
Originally built as a residence by Prince Philip Don Orsini i. . .
Many find the modern look and feel of Capo d'Africa—not to mentio. . .
Across the Tiber from the main synagogue, Rome's only kosher hotel. . .
Casa di Santa Brigida
The friendly sisters of Santa Brigida oversee simple, straightforward,. . .
Casa di Santa Francesca Romana
In the heart of Trastevere, but tucked away from the hustle and. . .
There's much more to brag about than the Colosseum when it comes. . .
On a quiet street in the very heart of medieval Trastevere, this. . .
Near the most expensive shopping street in Rome, Via dei Condotti,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Rome Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe