- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Getting to Corso and Spagna
A short walking distance from Piazza del Popolo, the Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain, the “Spagna” area of the Spanish Steps is nearly impossible to miss. One of Rome's handiest subway stations, Spagna, is tucked just left of the steps (complete with elevator to spare the climb to the top if need be). Buses No. 117 and No. 119 hum through the area (the latter tootles up Via del Balbuino, famed for its shops); the No. 117 from the Colosseum and the No. 119 from Piazza del Popolo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's