- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Top 5 Reasons to Go
Trevi Fountain: In the pantheon of waterworks, this is Elvis—overblown, flashy, and reliably thronged by its legions of fans.
The Spanish Steps: Sprawl seductively on the world's most celebrated stairway—everyone's doing it. If you're able to make it to the top, a Cinerama view awaits you.
See Heaven: Stand beneath the stupendous ceiling of San Ignazio—Rome's most splendiferous Baroque church—and, courtesy of painter-priest Fra Andrea Pozzo, prepare to be transported heavenward.
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous: Take a peek through the keyhole of two of Rome's grandest palaces, the Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj and the Palazzo Colonna, for an intimate look at the homes of Rome's 17th-century grandees.
Luxe Shopping on Via Condotti: You can get from Bulgari to Gucci to Valentino to Ferragamo with no effort at all, except perhaps that of navigating (and ogling) the crowds of shoppers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's