- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Trani has a harbor filled with fishing boats and a quaint old town with polished stone streets and medieval churches. The town is also justly famous for its sweet dessert wine, Moscato di Trani. It's smaller than the other ports along this coast.
Trani at a Glance
Elsewhere in Puglia, Basilicata, and Calabria
- Castel del Monte
- Ceglie Messapica
- Martina Franca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's