Sights & Attractions in Puglia, Basilicata, and Calabria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Trani
The boxy, well-preserved castle was built by Frederick II in 1233...
|Castles / Palaces||Trani|
The stunning, pinkish-white 11th-century cathedral, considered...
A Jewish community flourished here in medieval times, and on...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional