Sights & Attractions in Puglia, Basilicata, and Calabria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Bari
Basilica di San Nicola
In the città vecchia, overlooking the sea and just off Via Venezia...
Looming over Bari's cathedral is the huge Castello Svevo. The...
|Museums / Galleries||Bari|
Cattedrale di San Sabino
Bari's 12th-century cathedral is the seat of the local bishop...
By day, you can explore the old town's winding alleyways, where...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Bari|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional