Sights & Attractions in Puglia, Basilicata, and Calabria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Puglia, Basilicata, and Calabria
Basilica di San Nicola
In the città vecchia, overlooking the sea and just off Via Venezia...
Castel del Monte
Built by Frederick II in the first half of the 13th century...
|Military Sites||Castel del Monte|
Although Lecce was founded before the time of the ancient Greeks...
Santuario di Hera Lacinia
Occupying the main bulge along Calabria's Ionian coastline, Crotone...
Matera's Sassi are rock-hewn dwellings piled chaotically atop...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional