- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Al Fornello Da Ricci
Al Fornello Da Ricci Review
Any respectable culinary tour of Puglia must pass through this elegant dining room in the whitewashed town of Ceglie Messapica. The distinguished kitchen sends out a long succession of antipasti, all of them inspired by ancient Pugliese traditions—meats, cheeses, perhaps fried zucchini flowers stuffed with fresh goat's milk ricotta. Then come delicate pasta and ambitious meat dishes. It's an haute Pugliese experience not to be missed.
- Address: Contrada Montevicoli, Ceglie Messapica, 72013 | Map It
- Phone: 0831/377104
- Website: www.lesoste.it or www.gra.it
- Location: Ceglie Messapica
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Tues., 10 days in late Feb., and Sept. 10–30. Closed Mon. and no dinner Sun. Nov.–Feb.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
OK- those of you that have been here awhile know I'm a foodie. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more