- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Turin's group and personally guided tours are organized by the city's tourist office. They also provide maps and details about a wide range of thematic self-guided walks through town. The Torino+Piemonte card, which provides discounts on transportation and museum entrances for two-, three-, five-, or seven-day visits can be purchased here, as well as Turin's unique Chocopass, which allows you to indulge in 10 tastings in as many chocolate shops.
Turin Tourism Office (Piazza Castello, Turin, 10123. 011/535181. www.turismotorino.org.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's