- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Turin is well served by the Italian highway system and can be reached easily by car from all directions: from Milan on the A4 highway (two hours); from Bologna (four hours) and Florence (five hours) on the A1 and A21 highways; from Genoa on the A6 highway (two hours).
Bus service to and from other major Italian cities is also plentiful, and Turin can be reached by fast train service from Paris in less than six hours. Fast train service also connects the city with Milan, Genova, Bologna, Florence, and Rome.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- BEST WESTERN Luxor on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $158+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Turin: Save at the Plaza Torino in May Fr $119+/Nt Expedia
- Book BEST WESTERN Piemontese in May: Early Booking Bonus — $104 Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Save at 4-Star Town House 70 Suite: $258 & Up in May — $258 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Idea Torino Moncalieri Fr $87+/Nt — $87 Expedia