- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Turin's main bus station is on the corner of Corso Inghilterra and Corso Vittorio Emanuele. There's also a major bus station at Aosta, across the street from the train station.
GTT. Urban buses, trams, and the subway are all operated by this agency. 800/019152 toll-free in Italy. www.comune.torino.it/gtt.
SADEM. This Turin-based bus line provides service throughout Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta. 800/801600 toll-free in Italy. www.sadem.it.
SAVDA. This Aosta-based company specializes in mountain service, providing frequent links between Aosta, Turin, and Courmayeur as well as Milan. 0165/262027. www.savda.it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's