Sights & Attractions in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Aosta
Arco di Augusto
Aosta stands at the junction of two of the important trade routes...
Collegiata di Sant'Orso
This church has layers of history literally visible in its architecture...
Aosta's cathedral dates from the 10th century, but all that remains...
Roman Porta Pretoria
This huge gateway, regally guarding the city, is a remarkable...
The 72-foot-high ruin of the facade of the Teatro Romano guards...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe