Sights & Attractions in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Gran Madre di Dio
On the east bank of the Po, this neoclassical church is modeled...
Museo di Antichità
A small but fascinating collection of artifacts found at archaeological...
|Museums / Galleries||Turin|
This baroque triumph is by Guarino Guarini, the priest and architect...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Turin|
Santa Maria del Monte
The church and convent standing on top of 150-foot Monte dei...
Browse All Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3-Star Cristallo Torino Fr $91+/Nt Expedia
- BEST WESTERN Piemontese in May: $104 & Up Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Turin Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Expedia
- Turin Savings! Book at Residence San Paolo Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Town House 70 Suite in May: $271 & Up — $271 Expedia