- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
At a Glance
- superlative staff
- refined atmosphere
- frequent shuttle service into town and to ski lifts
- located 2 km (1 mile) from the town center
- half board is mandatory during the winter season
Check Rates from our Partners
The entryway's marble relief of Saint Theodolus reminds you that this was the site of a hermitage, but asceticism has given way to comfort and elegance—a fire is always glowing in the enormous hearth, the dining room is candlelighted, the bright bedrooms have balconies, and suites have antique fireplaces and 18th-century furnishings. Best of all, what is now one of the most expensive and exclusive hotels in the region has the look of a relaxed but posh family chalet. While here, you can make use of Hermitage's extensive health and beauty facilities and play golf (for half price) at the Cervinia Golf Club.
- Address: Via Piolet 1, Località Chapellette Breuil-Cervinia, 11021 | Map It
- Phone: 0166/948998
- Website: www.hotelhermitage.com
- Location: Breuil-Cervinia/The Matterhorn
- 30 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May, June, Sept., and Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
My husband and I will be travelling to Italy from 18 April to 01st May. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more