- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- superlative staff
- refined atmosphere
- frequent shuttle service into town and to ski lifts
- located 2 km (1 mile) from the town center
- half board is mandatory during the winter season
Check Rates from our Partners
The entryway's marble relief of Saint Theodolus reminds you that this was the site of a hermitage, but asceticism has given way to comfort and elegance—a fire is always glowing in the enormous hearth, the dining room is candlelighted, the bright bedrooms have balconies, and suites have antique fireplaces and 18th-century furnishings. Best of all, what is now one of the most expensive and exclusive hotels in the region has the look of a relaxed but posh family chalet. While here, you can make use of Hermitage's extensive health and beauty facilities and play golf (for half price) at the Cervinia Golf Club.
- Address: Via Piolet 1, Località Chapellette Breuil-Cervinia, 11021 | Map It
- Phone: 0166/948998
- Website: www.hotelhermitage.com
- Location: Breuil-Cervinia/The Matterhorn
- 30 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May, June, Sept., and Nov.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
I am trying to complete reservations for this trip:
Family of four (two teen sons) arriving Milan Malpensa December 22 at 9:30am, taking cab with luggage from airport to Milano Central. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more