- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
At a Glance
- next to the ski slopes
- great restaurant
- lovely views
- lobby is showing wear
- busy during the ski season
- location is far from everything but slopes
- multiday stays with some meals usually required
Check Rates from our Partners
Cime Bianche Review
This calm, quiet mountain lodge offers commanding views of the Matterhorn and surrounding peaks from the balconies of its simply furnished, wood-paneled guest rooms. The restaurant is one of the few dining spots in town to offer regional Valdostana cuisine, serving fonduta (a local version of fondue, made with melted cheese, eggs, and sometimes grated truffles), polenta, and wild game in a rustic setting. The wood beams and tables are typical of a ski resort, but meals are produced with greater care than your average après-ski affairs. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Address: Località La Vieille 44, near ski lift Breuil-Cervinia, 11021 | Map It
- Phone: 0166/949046
- Website: www.hotelcimebianche.com
- Location: Breuil-Cervinia/The Matterhorn
- 13 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May, June, and Oct. Restaurant closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Planning a trip with my 19 y/o daughter and 60 ish parents end of May to Sicily. I'm a little worried that our relatively active family might not have enough to do. It will be my daughters firs Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more