- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- next to the ski slopes
- great restaurant
- lovely views
- lobby is showing wear
- busy during the ski season
- location is far from everything but slopes
- multiday stays with some meals usually required
Check Rates from our Partners
Cime Bianche Review
This calm, quiet mountain lodge offers commanding views of the Matterhorn and surrounding peaks from the balconies of its simply furnished, wood-paneled guest rooms. The restaurant is one of the few dining spots in town to offer regional Valdostana cuisine, serving fonduta (a local version of fondue, made with melted cheese, eggs, and sometimes grated truffles), polenta, and wild game in a rustic setting. The wood beams and tables are typical of a ski resort, but meals are produced with greater care than your average après-ski affairs. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Address: Località La Vieille 44, near ski lift, Breuil-Cervinia, 11021 | Map It
- Phone: 0166/949046
- Website: www.hotelcimebianche.com
- Location: Breuil-Cervinia/The Matterhorn
- 13 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May, June, and Oct. Restaurant closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Turin: Save at the Town House 70 Suite in May Fr $318+/Nt Expedia
- Turin Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $100+/Nt Expedia
- Turin Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $226+/Nt — $226 Save with Expedia, $36/night less
- Star s Majestic in May: $175 & Up — $175 Expedia
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 15% on Your Stay!: Diplomatic in May — $140 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
Here are the details of my trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence with my husband in May-June 2010. Read more
Here are the details of my trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with a base in Positano) with my husband in May 2009. Read more
Last week while rummaging through my drawers (my desk drawers, so you’re not confused about my personal habits), I found a notebook that contained incredibly extensive notes from our May 2001 trip Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more