At a Glance
- next to the ski slopes
- great restaurant
- lovely views
- lobby is showing wear
- busy during the ski season
- location is far from everything but slopes
- multiday stays with some meals usually required
Check Rates from our Partners
Cime Bianche Review
This calm, quiet mountain lodge offers commanding views of the Matterhorn and surrounding peaks from the balconies of its simply furnished, wood-paneled guest rooms. The restaurant is one of the few dining spots in town to offer regional Valdostana cuisine, serving fonduta (a local version of fondue, made with melted cheese, eggs, and sometimes grated truffles), polenta, and wild game in a rustic setting. The wood beams and tables are typical of a ski resort, but meals are produced with greater care than your average après-ski affairs. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Address: Località La Vieille 44, near ski lift, Breuil-Cervinia, 11021 | Map It
- Phone: 0166/949046
- Website: www.hotelcimebianche.com
- Location: Breuil-Cervinia-The Matterhorn
- 13 rooms
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May, June, and Oct. Restaurant closed Mon.
View deals in Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More