- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
At a Glance
- next to the ski slopes
- great restaurant
- lovely views
- lobby is showing wear
- busy during the ski season
- location is far from everything but slopes
- multiday stays with some meals usually required
Check Rates from our Partners
Cime Bianche Review
This calm, quiet mountain lodge offers commanding views of the Matterhorn and surrounding peaks from the balconies of its simply furnished, wood-paneled guest rooms. The restaurant is one of the few dining spots in town to offer regional Valdostana cuisine, serving fonduta (a local version of fondue, made with melted cheese, eggs, and sometimes grated truffles), polenta, and wild game in a rustic setting. The wood beams and tables are typical of a ski resort, but meals are produced with greater care than your average après-ski affairs. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Address: Località La Vieille 44, near ski lift Breuil-Cervinia, 11021 | Map It
- Phone: 0166/949046
- Website: www.hotelcimebianche.com
- Location: Breuil-Cervinia/The Matterhorn
- 13 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed May, June, and Oct. Restaurant closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Trip to Sicily: March 3-22, 2014
My husband and I had originally planned a trip to Sicily for last September but, due to family issues, we had to postpone the trip until this March. Read more
What is cost of taxi from the airport (FCO) to downtown area of Rome?? Are there ATM's readily accessible at airport to get euros?? Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more