All Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Hotels
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Auberge de la Maison
Most of these cozy rooms have views of Monte Bianco, and Alpine . . .
Casa Ospitaliera del Gran San Bernardo
Here's your chance to sleep in a 12th-century castle without emptying. . .
This calm, quiet mountain lodge offers commanding views of the. . .
Half the rooms at this bright, comfortable hotel near the tow. . .
Spacious rooms, some with balconies and king-size beds, are decorated. . .
Though they're just steps away from the main train station, these. . .
Grand Hotel Sitea
One of the city's finest, in the historic center, is decorated. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe