- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Centro di Accoglienza Turistica Museo Aperto Napoli. A welcome center in the old town, the Centro di Accoglienza Turistica Museo Aperto Napoli, offers €6 audio guides you can listen to as you wander around. It's based in the Museo Diocesano. Largo Donnaregina, Naples, 80138. 081/5571365. www.museoapertonapoli.it.
City Sightseeing. Close to the port, beside the main entrance to Castel Nuovo, is the terminal for double-decker buses belonging to City Sightseeing. For €22 (11 for children, 66 per family) you can take four different excursions at weekends, three on weekdays. Three different routes cover, respectively, views of the gulf (72 minutes), art venues (61 minutes), and San Marino (90 minutes). Piazza Municipio, Naples, 80133. 081/5517279. www.napoli.city-sightseeing.it.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe