- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Within Campania there's an extensive network of local buses, although finding information about it can be trying.
SITA buses. SITA buses bound for Salerno leave every 30 minutes between 6 am and 9 pm, Monday through Saturday, from its terminal in the port near the Stazione Marittima. There are also four departures from the airport. There are no services on Sunday. SITA buses also serve the Amalfi Coast, connecting Sorrento with Salerno. 089/405145. www.sitasudtrasporti.it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's