Sights & Attractions in Naples and Campania
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Capri
A tortuous road leads up to Anacapri, the island's "second city,"...
On arrival at the port, pick up the excellent map (€1) of...
Certosa di San Giacomo
You can window-shop in expensive boutiques and browse in souvenir...
Giardini di Augusto
From the terraces of this beautiful public garden, you can see...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Capri|
Only when the Grotta Azzurra was "discovered" in 1826 by the...
|Bodies of Water||Capri|
An impressive limestone formation and the highest point on Capri...
In the heart of Anacapri, the octagonal baroque church of San...
From Capri Town, the hike east to Villa Jovis (the grandest of...
Villa San Michele
From Anacapri's Piazza Vittoria, picturesque Via Capodimonte...
|Houses / Mansions||Capri|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxe French & Italian Riviera Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises