Sights & Attractions in Naples and Campania
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Sorrento
Convento di San Francesco
Near the Villa Comunale gardens and sharing its view over the...
Via Marina Grande turns into a pedestrian lane, then a stairway...
Museo Correale di Terranova
In an 18th-century villa with a lovely garden, on land given...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Sorrento|
Enchanting showpiece of the Largo Dominova—the little square...
The largest public park in Sorrento sits on a clifftop overlooking...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's