Sights & Attractions in Naples and Campania
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Naples and Campania
|A-C D-G H-N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A tortuous road leads up to Anacapri, the island's "second city,"...
Crowning Via della Repubblica and the hillside, which overlooks...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Ravello|
On arrival at the port, pick up the excellent map (€1) of the...
This popular beach resort is 5 km (3 miles) west of Ischia Porto...
Dangling over the Porto Santa Lucia on a thin promontory, this...
|Castles / Palaces||Naples|
Known to locals as Maschio Angioino, in reference to its Angevin...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Naples|
Perched on the Vomero, this massive castle is almost the size...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Naples|
Certosa di San Giacomo
One of the true highlights of historic Capri and a base for the...
Certosa di San Martino
Atop a rocky promontory with a fabulous view of the entire city...
|Museums / Galleries, Religious Sites||Naples|
Convento di San Francesco
Near the Villa Comunale gardens and sharing its view over the...
This sleepy fishing village, used as the setting for the waterfront...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's