Naples and Campania Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Naples and Campania
Naples, Italy's most operatic city: Walk through the energy, chaos, and beauty that is Spaccanapoli, the city's historic district, and you'll create an unforgettable memory.
Exploring Pompeii: The excavated ruins of Pompeii offer a unique, occasionally spooky glimpse into everyday life—and sudden death—in Roman times.
"The Living Room of the World": Pose oh-so-casually with the beautiful people on La Piazzetta, the central crossroads of Capri—a stage-set square that always seems ready for a gala performance.
Ravishing Ravello: High above the Amalfi Coast, this place is a contender for the title of most beautiful village in the world.
A world made of stairs: Built like a vertical amphitheater, Positano may very well be the best triathlon training ground imaginable. The town's only job is to look enchanting—and it does that very well.Updated: 07-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's