- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Bus service isn't the best way to travel between cities here, because the region's extensive train network provides service that is faster, cheaper, and more convenient. However, a bus is an option for reaching Bellagio and many other lake towns (a boat is another).
Autostradale. For those determined to travel by bus, Autostradale goes to Turin and airports Linate, Malpensa and Bergamo's Orio al Serio from its hub at Lampugnano (red line metro) northwest of Milan's city center or Milan's central train station. There are also bus services from Milan to resort towns like St. Moritz and Cortina. Reservations are required. 02/33910794. www.autostradale.it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's