Sights & Attractions in Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Cremona
Cremona's Romanesque Duomo was consecrated in 1190. Here you can...
This collection in Palazzo Affaitati includes antique and modern...
|Museums / Galleries||Cremona|
No. 1 Piazza Roma
Legendary violin maker Antonio Stradivari lived, worked, and...
Piazza del Comune
The Duomo, tower, baptistery, and Palazzo Communale (city hall)...
Dominating Piazza del Comune is perhaps the tallest campanile...
Browse All Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's