Sights & Attractions in Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Things to Do in Cremona
Cremona's Romanesque Duomo was consecrated in 1190. Here you can...
This collection in Palazzo Affaitati includes antique and modern...
|Museums / Galleries||Cremona|
No. 1 Piazza Roma
Legendary violin maker Antonio Stradivari lived, worked, and...
Piazza del Comune
The Duomo, tower, baptistery, and Palazzo Communale (city hall)...
Dominating Piazza del Comune is perhaps the tallest campanile...
Browse All Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Milan From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- May deal: Star s Cristallo Palace Fr $106+/Nt Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Book in Bergamo Fr $75+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $19/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Milan Fr $1400 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Bergamo this May Fr $97+/Nt — $97 Save with Expedia, $15/night less