Sights & Attractions in Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes
|A-C D-H I-M N-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This intricate Gothic structure has been fascinating and exasperating...
Cremona's Romanesque Duomo was consecrated in 1190. Here you...
The splendid 15th-century Renaissance-Gothic Duomo was begun...
For amazing views, take the Funivia—a cable car that takes you...
|Viewpoints||Stresa and the Isole Borromee|
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
This spectacular, late-19th-century glass-topped, Belle Époque...
|Stores / Malls||Milan|
GAM: Galleria d'Arte Moderna/Villa Reale
One of the city's most beautiful buildings is an outstanding...
|Museums / Galleries||Milan|
Giuseppe Piermarini, architect of La Scala, laid out these gardens...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Milan|
Giardino Botanico Hruska
More than 2,000 Alpine, subtropical, and Mediterranean species...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Gardone Riviera|
Grotte di Catullo
Locals will almost certainly tell you that these romantic lakeside...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Milan, Lombardy, and the Lakes Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's