- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
Take a ride on Milan's 1930s-era trams, enjoy a tour of the city, and have a romantic dinner at the same time. With many cable cars out of service these days, ATMosfera shows that in Milan, old traditions die hard. The menu is limited, but patrons can choose between the meat, fish, and vegetarian set menu, which varies throughout the year. Dinner lasts about two hours and visitors are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure, which is at 8 from Piazza Castello, at the corner of Via Beltrami. Due to limited space, reservations are mandatory.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
stayed at many wonderful resorts in europe and were shocked by rude and defensive comments by staff members at hotel du lac in riva la garda. Read more
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which Read more
· News & Features
Milan is a fierce and unique alternative to Italy's well-worn destinations. ... Read more
Feeling a little down on your luck?... Read more
Few countries can offer what Italy can in the way of local culinary specialties, art, and architecture,... Read more