- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Italy 2014
In an elegant dining room favoring cool earth tones and clean lines, tasting menus are a good way to savor many of chef Carlo Cracco's delicate inventions, though an à la carte menu is available. Specialties include Milanese classics revisited—Cracco's take on saffron risotto and cotoletta (breaded veal cutlet) should not be missed. Delightful appetizers and desserts vary seasonally, but may include scampi cream with freshwater shrimp, the disk of "caramelized Russian salad," and mango cream with mint gelatin.
- Address: Via Victor Hugo 4, Duomo, Milan, 20123 | Map It
- Phone: 02/876774
- Website: www.ristorantecracco.it
- Metro: Duomo.
- Location: Milan
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed 3 wks in Aug. and last wk in Dec. Sept.–June: no lunch Sat. and Mon., closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Planning a trip with my 19 y/o daughter and 60 ish parents end of May to Sicily. I'm a little worried that our relatively active family might not have enough to do. It will be my daughters firs Read more
· News & Features
Milan is a fierce and unique alternative to Italy's well-worn destinations. ... Read more
Feeling a little down on your luck?... Read more
Few countries can offer what Italy can in the way of local culinary specialties, art, and architecture,... Read more