- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Taxi fares in Milan are higher than in American cities. A short ride will run about €15. Taxis wait at stands marked by an orange "Taxi" sign, or you can call one of the city's taxi companies.
Radiotaxi-Yellow Taxi (02/6969.)
Dispatchers may speak some English; they'll ask for the phone number you're calling from, and they'll tell you the number of your taxi and how long it'll take to arrive. If you're in a restaurant or bar, ask the staff to call a cab for you.
Autonoleggio Pini. For car service, contact Autonoleggio Pini. Most drivers and reservation staff speak english. 02/29400555. www.limousinepini.eu.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe