- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Milan Tourism Office. The tourism office in Piazza Castello is the perfect place to begin your visit. There are excellent maps, booklets with museum descriptions, itineraries on a variety of themes, and a selection of brochures about smaller museums and cultural initiatives. Pick up a copy of the English-language Hello Milano (ask, if it is not on display, or see www.hellomilano.it), a monthly publication with a day-to-day schedule of events of interest to visitors and a comprehensive map. The Autostradale bus operator, sightseeing companies, and a few theaters have desks in the tourism office where you can buy tickets.
There is also a location at the central railway station in front of tracks 13 and 14. Piazza Castello 1, Castello Sforzesco, Milan, 20121. 02/77404343. www.visitamilano.it. Mon.–Fri. 9–6, Sat. 9–1:30 and 2–6, Sun. 9–1:30 and 2–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's