- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Italian Grand Prix. Italy's Formula I fans are passionate about team Ferrari. Huge numbers of them converge on the second Sunday in September for the Italian Grand Prix, held 15 km (9 miles) northeast of Milan in Monza. The racetrack was built in 1922 within the Parco di Monza (www.monzanet.it). Check the website for dates, as well as for special category races, such as classic cars and motorcycles. Visitors are allowed to become racecar drivers and zoom around the track on certain days—guided by a professional driver, of course. For more details email email@example.com. Monza.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Car Racing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's