- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
The Florence tourist office, known as the APT 055/290832 www.firenze.turismo.toscana.it), has branches next to the Palazzo Medici-Riccardi, across the street from Stazione di Santa Maria Novella (the main train station) and just beside the Baptistery. The offices are generally open from 9 in the morning until 7 in the evening (and are often closed on Sunday afternoon). The multilingual staff will give you directions and the latest on happenings in the city. It's particularly worth a stop if you're interested in finding out about performing-arts events. The APT website provides information in both Italian and English.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's