- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Taxis usually wait at stands throughout the city (in front of the train station and in Piazza della Repubblica, for example), or you can call for one 055/4390 or 055/4798. The meter starts at €3.30, with extra charges at night, on Sunday, for radio dispatch, and for luggage. Women out on the town from 9 pm to 2 am seeking taxis are entitled to a 10% discount on the fare; you must, however, request it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's