Sights & Attractions in Florence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Florence
In 1296 Arnolfo di Cambio (circa 1245–circa 1310) was commissioned...
|Religious Sites||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
Galleria degli Uffizi
The venerable Uffizi Gallery occupies two floors of the U-shaped...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
Garden lovers, those who crave a view, and those who enjoy a...
|Military Sites||The Oltrarno|
Some of the food at this huge, two-story market hall is remarkably...
|Markets / Bazaars||San Lorenzo and Beyond|
Like the Duomo, this church is Gothic, but, also like the Duomo...
|Religious Sites||Santa Croce|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's