Sights & Attractions in Florence
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Sights & Attractions Florence
|A-C D-N O-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The beautifully preserved 2,000-seat Anfiteatro Romano, near the...
|Museums / Galleries, Archaeological Sites||Fiesole: A Side Trip from Florence|
From the church of San Domenico it's a five-minute walk northwest...
|Religious Sites||Fiesole: A Side Trip from Florence|
This building started out as the headquarters for the Capitano...
|Museums / Galleries, Jails||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
The octagonal Baptistery is one of the supreme monuments of the...
|Religious Sites||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana
Michelangelo the architect was every bit as original as Michelangelo...
|Libraries||San Lorenzo and Beyond|
The Gothic bell tower designed by Giotto (circa 1266–1337) is...
|Architectural Sites||The Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio|
This magnificent complex includes the Cappella dei Principi,...
|Religious Sites, Memorials / Monuments||San Lorenzo and Beyond|
If you are really enjoying walking in the footsteps of the great...
|Museums / Galleries||Santa Croce|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's